DIRECT ACCESS TO A NORMALIZED DATABASE
QA Direct maps information from all data vendors and allows you to access the data through the use of a single, unique identifier. Integration with other software and databases is easy, resulting in efficient data retrieval and analysis.
SAVE TIME AND GET IDEAS TO MARKET FASTER.
- Fast access to Thomson Reuters content. Our comprehensive content is at the center of thousands of investment decisions each day, such as pricing, fundamentals, forecast data and more.
- Achieve alpha with better integration. Spend less time managing data and more time discovering alpha. With QA Direct you can easily map your proprietary data and information from all data vendors to a single, unique identifier.
- Power up your quantitative research. QA Direct is integrated with QA Studio, combining a global, normalized database with our next-generation analytics platform. So you can explore data, construct model portfolios, identify hidden patterns, and better collaborate with other users.
WHY CHOOSE QA DIRECT?
- One, normalized database. Integrate the premier market data content you rely on in one normalized database, including data from Thomson Reuters and other vendors and your own proprietary data. We map all data to a single, unchanging, unique identifier, so you have the flexibility you need for sophisticated analysis.
- Streamline your workflow. Utilize Microsoft® SQL Server 2005 or Oracle with fully-documented database schema and diagrams. Link to other commercial, statistical and portfolio optimization software packages make it easy to streamline your workflow into a fully integrated solution.
- Unmatched collaboration. QA Direct makes it easy to break down barriers and allow different types of users at a firm to work seamlessly together.