CUT THROUGH THE NOISE TO THE MOST RELEVANT INFORMATION
Thomson Reuters StreetEvents is a one-stop application for accessing events, transcripts, briefs, SEC filings, and company guidance.
StreetEvents provides a complete solution for managing corporate disclosure and brokerage event information with advanced alerting, customizable watchlists and synchronized desktop management, to help investment professionals increase efficiency and productivity while reducing costs.
Each day sees the creation of new market-moving information -- thousands of events, transcripts, briefs, filings, reports, and more. The challenge isn't a lack of information, it's too much information. With StreetEvents, cut through the static and access the relevant information you need, when you need it.
WITH STREETEVENTS, YOU CAN:
- Access corporate event information for thousands of firms via telephone dial-in, replay, or webcast
- Save time with access to events, transcripts, briefs, and SEC filings in one location
- Make better decisions with qualitative and quantitative company data from Thomson Reuters Guidance
- Identify changes easily between 10-Ks and 10-Qs through Delta Report’s highlights
WHY CHOOSE STREETEVENTS?
- Calendar: Access corporate and brokerage event information with dial-in numbers, passcodes, and webcasts.
- Briefs: Review non-biased summaries of corporate conference calls that highlight key points.
- Transcripts: View live and intra-day verbatim reports of conference calls for earnings, Guidance, M&A, and more.
- Delta Reports: Identify additions, deletions, and changes in sequential 10-Ks and 10-Qs.
- Guidance: Review and download qualitative and quantitative company expectations from StreetEvents transcripts and press releases.