YOUR SOURCE FOR THE HIGHEST QUALITY FUNDAMENTAL DATA
Thomson Reuters continues to build on its 25 year history of collecting and delivering the most timely and highest quality Fundamental data in the industry. We are committed to innovate, extend coverage and offer value-added content. With the Worldscope and Reuters Fundamentals products, we offer industry leading global coverage, providing extensive history, financial statement and footnote data, segment content and industry-specific metrics in both a standardized and as reported format.
THOMSON REUTERS FUNDAMENTALS PROVIDES TWO INDUSTRY LEADING BRANDS:
Worldscope – The premier fundamentals database for deep international company coverage and history. Worldscope content is standardized, utilizing both statement face and footnote data to eliminate terminology and presentation differences across companies and countries.
Reuters Fundamentals – Providing industry leading coverage of developed, emerging and frontier markets, Reuters Fundamentals offers customers a unique ability to analyze companies in an as reported or standardized format with audit back to ‘company specific’ values. Our Point in Time offering affords you the unique ability to improve backtesting models by presenting press release, original and restated data when the information was first made available to the market.
WHY CHOOSE THOMSON REUTERS FUNDAMENTALS DATA?
- Trust our more than 25 years of collection experience
- With over 51,900 active global companies, we offer the broadest company coverage, representing 99% of the global market capitalization
- Access to standardized and as reported financial statement data for improved auditability
- Our extensive content allows for deep analysis utilizing financial statements, business and geographical segment content, industry metrics, hard to source footnote items and ratios and statistics
- Market leading timeliness allows you to evaluate many companies within 24 hours from the filing date