UNRIVALLED RANGE AND EXPERIENCE
Thomson Reuters delivers a complete suite of estimates content with the broadest global view and the largest contributor base in the industry. With over 30 years of collection experience and extensive quality controls, Thomson Reuters gives our clients the content they need for superior insight, research and investment decision making.
THOMSON REUTERS ESTIMATES ARE MADE UP OF FOUR INDUSTRY LEADING BRANDS INCLUDING:
- I/B/E/S – Access detailed and consensus estimates featuring up to 28 forecast measures for more than 41,000 companies in 80 countries worldwide.
- StarMine TM – Access the most powerful equity insight available – with patented quantitative models, like SmartEstimates®, designed to cut through the noise of the marketplace.
- First Call – A leading provider of real-time broker-sourced research and earnings estimates.
- Reuters Estimates- Access real-time forecast information, serving the research and analytic needs of thousands of companies in the financial services, media and corporate markets.
WHY CHOOSE THOMSON REUTERS ESTIMATES DATA?
- A trusted source of estimates content for over 30 years, a level of experience unmatched in the industry
- The most extensive global coverage and the largest number of contributors, meeting your current and future coverage needs regardless of their location or investment focus
- Unmatched history going back to 1970, allowing you to analyze and understand companies’ expected vs actual performance over many business cycles
- StarMine SmartEstimates® are proven to be more accurate over time than traditional mean estimates. The patented model is simple but effective – overweight those analysts with strong track records for that company and overweight more recent contributions
- Key Performance Indicators, such as Same Store Sales for retailers and restaurants, complement those available from Fundamentals, allowing you to include industry-specific performance expectations into your forward-looking analyses
- I/B/E/S Global Aggregates, with over 20 years of history, facilitates top-down analysis based on industry, sector, index, country and region